2019年劍橋商務英語中級翻譯練習題(1)
考試動態短信提醒
BEC商務英語報名、考試、查分時間、免費短信提醒
【摘要】小編給大家帶來2019年劍橋商務英語中級翻譯練習題(1),想要報考商務英語考試,一定要在規定時間內完成報名!環球網校小編為您送達2019年商務英語最新消息!讓您通過商務英語考試。
All staff and their family members are welcome.
歡迎各位員工及家人參與。
The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m. on Friday , August 4 in room 1131.
董事會將于8月4日星期五下午3點在1131室召開會議。
There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.
我們的門診政策有所變動,希望大家注意。
This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.
這個星期三的公司例會宣布成立公司研發部。
Call Zhang Wen at for more detailed information.
有關詳情請聯系張文,電話是。
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative.
借此機會感謝大家的配合。
We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.
我們非常希望你能參加我們的結婚典禮,希望能在11月22日那天見到你。
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.
Michael Garwood 夫婦很榮幸能邀請您參加慶祝他們女兒大學畢業的花園聚會。
You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball.
我們盛情邀請您和家人參加PWC的周年舞會。
I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July.
希望您能接受邀請,并在7月23日之前回復。
Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209. Welcome to join us.
晚宴開始前在209室會有茶點,歡迎前往。
Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating.
請于10天內匯款以維持您的信用等級。
Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you our conference room, which seats 60.
雖然ABC公司已預訂在星期六使用會所,但是我們仍能為您提供60人的會議室。
You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted.
您要求報銷差旅費的請求已被批準,相信您一定很高興得知這一消息。
Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.
憑借在飲食業的豐富經驗,我們能為顧客提供最好的服務。
環球網校友情提示:以上內容是2019年劍橋商務英語中級翻譯練習題(1),點擊下面按鈕免費下載更多精品備考資料。

刷題看課 APP下載
免費直播 一鍵購課
代報名等人工服務